Corporate Social Responsibility
General Management Principles
- Our management, in all departments, has a high degree of self-reliance. We must adopt all measures that give our products a competitive edge. We must anticipate problems and, if they do occur, trace them back to the source.
- We scrupulously comply with the legal provisions applicable to our industrial activity in plastic sector, as well as those that we have imposed on ourselves.
- We promote the continuous improvement of all our work. We set objectives to achieve and periodically verify they are being complied with
- We aspire to be a modern organization and, therefore, we promote fast, fluid, truthful and personalized communication with all interested parties.
- We promote excellent training for our staff and their active involvement in management processes.
- We carefully select our suppliers. Their supplies and services must guarantee adequate and continuous adaptation to our production and service requirements, as well as being respectful of the Environment and Energy.
Specific Quality Principles
- Our working approach seeks to achieve maximum efficiency and absolute customer satisfaction.
- We find it essential to deliver what the customer requests, within the agreed period, in the required conditions and at competitive prices.
- We intend to respond to the needs of the market.
- We investigate the demands of our customers and offer them new solutions, anticipating our competitors.
Specific PRL Principles
- We implement hazard prevention actions. We aim to avoid risk factors and control those that have not yet been eliminated.
- We rigorously assess the possible danger of our processes and clearly establish guidelines to follow, with detailed information on the consequences that would result from distraction or recklessness.
- In our equipment and our extruded plastic production methods we have tried to reduce monotonous and repetitive work as much as possible.
Specific Principles of Environment and Energy
- We are working on an Action Plan in order to comply with the requirements of the Environmental and Energy Policy and any regulations related to the environment and energy.
- We ensure the conditions for the fulfillment of the environmental and energy objectives and goals are met and we implement any necessary actions to achieve this. In addition, we review and correct them to ensure the continuous improvement of our environmental and energy performance.
- We carry out periodic qualitative and quantitative assessments of the company’s compliance with environmental and energy standards.
Joining NUDEC, S. A. means adhering to a frame of reference and rules of behaviour common to all employees.
Our ethical commitment is based on three core values:
- Respect, the source of sustainable, trust-based operations and relations.
- Responsibility toward others and in our jobs.
- Exemplary behaviour, which underpins the internal and external credibility of our actions and initiatives.
These values give rise to a number of principles that must guide our conduct.
- Respect for people.
- Concern with health, safety, and environmental protection.
- Fighting corruption and fraud.
- Upholding human rights.
- Respect for free competition.
- Promotion of financial transparency.
These corporate values and principles are inspired by internationally recognized documents:
- The principles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- The key conventions of the International Labour Organization.
- The OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises.
- The principles of the United Nations Global Compact.
As indicated in our Integrated Management Policy, we always intend to act in a responsible, ethical and professional manner with all involved parties (society at large, employees, customers, suppliers and shareholders), whose values and principles are included in the Ethics Charter and are covered by the Corporate Social Responsibility developed by NUDEC.
Our management, in all departments, has a high degree of self-reliance. Specifically, we aspire to a management model committed to professional excellence and quality of life, scrupulously complying with the legal provisions applicable to our industrial activity, as well as those that we have imposed on ourselves voluntarily.
In this context, NUDEC has assumed the commitment to implement the 1st Plan for Equal Opportunities between men and women in the company, following the guidelines established by the legislation on the matter and, therefore, fully subject to the integration of the principle of equal treatment and opportunities, as set out in Organic Law 3/2007, of March 22, for the effective equality of women and men.
And to carry it out, NUDEC undertakes a series of actions that can be framed in the following strategic lines:
- Equal treatment and opportunities between men and women
- Adoption of gender perspective in business management
- Implementing measures for work-life balance and joint responsibility
- We provide appropriate training for our employees and ensure their active involvement in the management process, so that they have the necessary qualifications and awareness in order to comply with this Policy.